SoCal Airflow Pros hires the right people for the job. From the in-house staff people to the techs that visit our customer’s homes, we hire only the best in HVAC expertise, customer service, and honesty. Because of this policy, we choose to reward the right job candidates for their hard work with incredible benefits, a comfortable work atmosphere, and excellent pay rates.
- Lead installer (5+ years of experience)
- Install Helper
- Service Technician (Entry level-Senior Tech)
- Call Center Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Excellent pay rates, far above industry standard
- Health insurance contribution
- Short term and long term disability
- Flexible hours
- Company vehicle
- Training and growth potential
We at SoCal Airflow pros understand a company is only as good as its employees, and we live by that rule. Only the best need apply to join our fast-growing team. We take pride in our ability to keep our standards high, and after five years in business, we can see how far those standards have taken us. If you think you have what it takes to build a career with us, fill out the application form below to begin the process.